Friday 11 July 2014

Breaking the Silence

Wow it has been so long since I blogged. Insanely long. I absolutely love blogging but with the stressful year I had at university it happened to take a back seat. But now with it being summer I cannot wait to start it up again properly. You see - with my blog before I always had really random posts with quite long intervals. But this time I would like to have regular blogs. So fingers crossed I keep to it. I want this blog to be more about what makes me happy. Whether that be my achievements, what I have been up to, or knowing me - what I spend hopeless amounts of money on. Yes, my spending problem continues to strive. Yay for my bank account -.-. So for my re opening blog post of this summer I decided to make a list off the top of my head of all the things that make me happy :).

- The colour yellow
- The warm fuzzy feeling you get from cuddles with someone very special
- Fluffy, cozy slippers
- The feeling you get coming out of the cinema after watching an awesome film
- Ticking things off my bucket lists http://instagram.com/p/qT2ACmHhbq/?modal=true
- Catching up with my friends
- Singing really badly and loudly in the shower pretty much everywhere I go
- Laughing till my stomach hurts
- Spending time with my family
- The Theatre - anywhere, anytime, watching anything. The stage just makes me so happy.
- Acting <3 words just cannot express. Performing will always be my first love.
- Comfortable silences
- Going to sleep in a busy area. I like background noise.
- Doing stupid things with my sister unintentionally. This happens more than you would think http://instagram.com/p/c6XhdLHhaf/?modal=true
- Reading a book you just can't put down
- Bubble baths
- Those second day hair, no make up days
- A song with really good lyrics
- Having a productive day
- The feeling after you finish a work out
- Puppies. Husky puppies
- Reminiscing. I love talking over old memories with my nearest and dearest http://instagram.com/p/nmDKmdHhXH/?modal=true
- Walking or running in refreshing rain
- Eating what I want - I get so much joy from this. Fuck the diets.
- Little heart felt surprises  http://instagram.com/p/p67NXTnhX0/?modal=true
- Being able to waste my time with someone special. If it makes you happy it's time well spent http://instagram.com/p/qSbzkbnhUp/?modal=true
- Learning something new
- Travelling - seeing the culture and beautiful scenery of somewhere new http://instagram.com/p/qT2Ur8nhcG/?modal=true
- Doing something for a good cause. It may sound stupid but the £3 I give to tigers every month makes me feel very happy as they are my favourite animal. And the fact I will be venturing out to Morrocco to help under privileged children just.... I can't even explain how excited and grateful I am to have such an amazing opportunity. To help and to experience. I may have reached my target but I will continue to fundraise :) https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/lisanicolestevens
- Having interesting skills like stilt walking
- Acrobatics makes me so happy. It's so much fun.
- Bed. A lie in, an early night, I just love it
- A piece of work I've enjoyed doing to the best of my ability
- That just showered and moisturised feeling
- Cuddling with my teddies. Not ashamed at all
- Those days when you have nothing to do and have a duvet day 
- Sometimes I like watching "bad" TV. Made in Chelsea is a love. Must start watching gossip girl. 
- Doing my nails and make up. Sometimes getting ready is better than the night out 
- Those nights in with a bottle of wine and deep meaningful conversations 
- Getting tipsy with your course mates and talking to anyone and everyone 
- Having a girly clubbing night where dancing is the main priority

That's quite a list! Think I had better stop there but I would encourage everyone to do this! It made me feel really happy and I enjoyed writing it!
Think I might take on the 100 happy days challenge on Instagram. Hmm we'll see :). 

Lisa-Nicole xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment