Wednesday 8 July 2015

I hate the gym.


Its a place solely for people to better themselves and become fitter and possibly even happier in the way they feel, the way they look. However there's seems to be a complete divide of species in the gym. The people that are there because they want to work hard through blood sweat and tears. And the people that have a membership so their social media page can scream I'm fit and healthy and they can buy overly prices bold coloured leggings that do nothing for the workout whatsoever but draw attention - one thing a lot of people in the gym do not want to do. I mean yeah they're pretty, but I do not have £30 of money to spare for something to be drenched in sweat. If you wanna shift that weight you better get your sweat on. 
I get so annoyed at the gym. Its like being in one of those high school america films. *Would you look at Karen Smith's gym clothes*. While I was at the gym one girl physically stripped down in front of everyone. Now I am torn between the feminist in me which believes power to women and wear what you want and the part of me that thinks its completely unnecessary in an air conditioned gym.  Like, come on. And whilst working out you're meant to keep your muscles warm so there really was no logic involved.
There's also the people that believe it necessary to stare at you. I'm on the treadmill looking like a fricking tomato and sweating like a pig... I do not want your face in my face, BITCH. (I am quoting a lot here).

And the girls who turn up with their hair and make up perfect... ITS THE GYM. Stop making the rest of us who care about make up seeping into our pores and don't give a crap about gym hair feel bad. 

UGH.

Yes, I wrote this after a work out. And no I will not apologise for this rant. 
So. Done.
I just want to take my water bottle and bop people right between their eyebrows with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment