Tuesday 3 April 2012

Loosing My Blogging Virginity ;)

Ok, so this is my first post and I have to admit I'm a little bit excited :P... I would start off with the usual so this is me and my life...but lets be honest who really cares? And you've probably had enough of that from my info, so i'm going to go straight ahead and rant. So my first rant will be about... drum role please... alcohol. Ok, ok, ok... I know what you may be thinking. I've come on to some weirdly religous girls profile who is going to rant about how much of a sin it is to drink alcohol. You couldn't be more wrong. I am an atheist.That is in no way an attempt to push my religous veiws on you... well not right now anyway :P. No, infact I will be talking about the effect that alcohol has on the older generation of men. I am talking about the single sad 40 year old perverts who sit there with sunglasses on when its raining, and peep over their 5 year old newspaper at you as you walk past. However, these men don't just come out when it's raining. Ohhhh no. They come out at night too, when alcohol happens to give them the confidence of a drop dead gorgeous 20 year old male with endless amounts of modeling contracts. I have happened to encounter 2 of them in the same night... and they are not fun. The other night, I was out with college friends and boyfriend celebrating my friend's 19th. And I was just stood by the table knocking back my J20 like it was alcohol and having a damn good time...until I here an "excuse me" behind me. Now I turn around with some cheshire cat smile on my face thinking I'm going to see a Jason Stathem (aww yeahhh ) look alike that finds me a little attrcative...but what I'm really confronted with is a sweaty stuttering man, who's had way too much, and his opening line being "look, i'm not hitting on you." Are you kidding me?! If any man, who is over the age of 30, comes over to you with that opening line... just walk away. Wish I could have taken my own advice...but no. Instead, I stood there...just stood there...said nothing..while this freaky old man was asking me to come over and wish his mate a happy 40th birthday. "What? Do I look like some woman of the red light district who you pay for anything you fancy. No. (And I really didn't because I live by the rule if you have your legs out, dont have your tits out sorta thing. I was just in a nice dress :) and if you happen to have me on fb you will see it). So what makes you think I'm going to come over and do that for you? You disrepectful, disgusting old man".... Now this is what I was thinking. Wish I could have said it, but no I just stood there like a brain damaged idiot. Luckily, I had my goreous friends Kathy and Sophie to save me, and he quickly disappeared, and I didn't see him for the rest of the night. But that was not the end. As me and Kathy were taking one of our many trips to the bathroom that night, talking about the creepy previous event, another dude with way to much confidence for the state that was himself comes up to me and asks the same bloody question!!!! I mean, come on.... but did I learn from the last time? Nope. My brain damage returned and I stood there. Luckily Kathy got all agro, and he soon cleared off. But my god. Why do guys, when they've had a little bit of alcohol, think that evey girl is some kind of trophy for them to swoon over and cart about like a prize? It seriously bewilders me. I mean have a little respect. We are human beings, not iced buns in a window to be drooled over. And we do not appreciate old men looking at us like we're their roast dinner on a Sunday. Old men should be banned from drinking alcohol if they are going to use the confidence to hit on a girl who is just about old enough to be their grand-daughter. It's sick, disturbing and I have to say has given me night mares about turning into a caramel slice and being bought by an old man who has to take his teeth out to eat me!!! AARRRGGHHH :'( !
Later that night, when I was safely away from the creeps, me and Kathy came up with the best solution for all you bloggers out there who are unlucky enough to come across the overly confident drunk old man. The face. For those of you who don't know what we are talking about, get on youtube and watch Jenna Marbles The Face!! It seriously will save your life.
Thats my rant for today over with :). Tune in  for another pretty damn soon as I'm am overly emotional female who gets upset and angry alot...so expect great things from me ;). Toodles xx

1 comment: