Tuesday 10 April 2012

What A Lovely Easter :)

I realised that my previous blogs have all been a bit "typical woman", emotional and moany. So I decided that this blog will show my sensitive lovey dovey side, which believe it or not is just as big as my angry side. Yes, yes, I admit it, I am a big mushy love bug on the inside *embarrased face* ( those who are aware of our college jokes will appreciate this reference). So, in this blog I will be telling you about my Easter, and you may not care...but I'm gunna tell you anyway...Mwaahhhhaaaahhhhaaa :) ! My Easter was one of the best I've ever had - not only did I spend it with people I love, I got some lovely gifts too. The day started really nicely, I woke up to the sound of my Mum coming in my room to wish me a Happy Easter, which was lovely in itself but also gave me a massive advantage. You see.. I had bought my Mum and Step Dad little Easter presents (lindt bunnies) wrapped them, and put little messages on them from the "Easter Bunny"... and I wanted to place them downstairs so they could find them. So, while my Mum was in the shower and my Step Dad was still in bed I snuck downstairs and put them on the sofa in the places where they sit. This worried me a little because I thought they might not see them and plant their bums on them and crush them...but i hoped that neither of them were that blind :P. My question was answered soon after I heard their footsteps going downstairs as they both burst into my room with their Easter presents for me, a big lindt bunny from my Step Dad and a little package from my Mum. I opened it to find this lovely teddy bear necklace, which you can attach little paw print charms to, it was so lovely when I got dressed I put in on straight away. I still haven't opened my lindt bunny because I want to save it :)... I bet everyone else is in that situation too.
After I had got ready, I was soon on my way round to my boyfriend's house, Jamie. <3 Now...how to describe Jamie...probably the most talented boy I have ever met, a brilliant wit, gorgeous in every way and has the singing voice of an angel. And he's all mine :), which I am incredibly happy about as I am head over heels in love with him. Many girls can try and get him, but believe me they don't have a chance, he's stuck with me :).
Anyway back to my Easter, me and jamie had planned to meet at his, exchange presents, spend the day snuggling watching DVDs and stuffing our faces with pizza, and it was as good as it sounds :). I eagerly shoved DVDs in my bag (about 5 and we only watched one - Matilda - don't pretend you dont love that film too ;) ) and two apple and raspberry (the best flavour) J2Os ready to have with our pizza and legged it round there, his present also in my bag. If you knew Jamie as well as I do, you would know he gets obbsessed about a lot of things...some good :) and some really bad haha...and one of these would be lindt chocolate. So for Easter I had bought him a big lindt egg with loads of little lindt eggs :). And Me and Jamie also have the tradition of buying eachother lindt and ferrero rochers...I pretended I didnt know what I was getting even though Jamie told me the second he bought me the egg :). So, I put on my best "Oh, I had no idea" as we exchanged presents and thanked eachother. I also got him a card which I wrote an essay in about how much I love him. I didn't get a card back...wahhhhh :(. I'm trying not to be bitter. He will make it up to me :). We then watched Matilda...while beating eachother with his sofa cushions and tickling eachother until we couldn't breathe :)...thats normal for us.  We then ordered two medium pizzas - margherita for me and meat feast for Jamie, with a side of wedges for me and BBQ Chicken wings for Jamie. The fun was watching him eat them, as he manages to get BBQ sauce everywhere!! It is the cutest thing ever :). We were so stuffed, we slumped down on the sofa, only to find the best film on TV....Jurrasic Park!!! Now it says in my info I am obssessed with dinosaurs...this is true. Me and jamie play dinosaurs...this is also true. My college and tutor have been blessed by seeing us play. They were all in stitches as you can imagine. :). Then me and jamie played hide and seek. This consisted of me running upstairs locking myself in the bathroom and not letting Jamie in :), then we played on Jamie's PS2 racing game :) and I beat him!!! mwhahaha! then we had lots and lots of... snuggles :D !!!!. I knew what some of you were thinking...you sick bastards ;).
So you got it, me and Jamie are completely in love, and the best of little kids when we're together :) we have a lot of fun, a lot of laughs, get through the bad and good together, and make eachother really really happy :).
So there's my easter :). It was amazing and I hope all you had fabulous easters too. Tune in tomorrow for my new topic - a question that will cross everyones mind at least one in their lives - "would you change gender for a day given the opportunity?". "Hmmm, what would it be like to have a penis?" Tune in tomorrow kids!! Toodles :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment