Sunday 26 May 2013

Majorly Exciting Times :)

Last night I was the happiest I have been in a while. This doesn't mean that there is nothing difficult going on in my life at the moment...because believe me there are a few things, maybe more than a few, but to counterweight the bad there's the good. The really good.I have soooo many things to look forward to its crazy. *Its cray cray*!

Let me just tell you, I have never been so tired in my life and I have never had to tidy my room so much! This is the greatest sign of happiness. I'm so tired because I am literally taking every opportunity that comes my way. With a theatre degree its the best thing to do, believe me. And you know what... I am sooo glad I did not go to a drama school rather than a university, because you get so much more experience at a uni.

"A tidy room is the sign of a wasted life"

The first thing I am looking forward to is FINISHING MY FIRST YEAR OF UNI!! ahhhh. It has gone so unbelievably quick and has been one of the best years of my life. I have learnt sooo much and met so many amazing people. Yes, there have been hardships, but my god I would not change it for the world. I'm hopefully going to end this year with a 2:1 *fingers crossed* which I will be incredibly pleased with. To people who think theatre degrees are easy... well wait for my blog to be posted and take a look then. If its not your passion, you wouldn't last 10 minutes in the black box room. Ive also had so much fun with Street Dance and have met some friends that I hope will stick around for a very very long time. 

CUPA BALL! Our end of year Performing Arts Ball. I cannot wait to dress up all fancy, take really nice pictures with everyone and my casts throughout the year, and give the Third years an incredible send of that they deserve. Oh and show off some dance moves :p... Cannot think of a nicer way to end my first year. Stand by for the photos. =D

The next thing I am extremely excited about is FABULARIUM :D. Now for those of you who dont know what this is, it's a touring theatre group which perform in June in Coventry Town Centre, run by my tutor Glenn. We have people that walk the town performing and an olden day cart which holds the main attraction show. Now it is all about acrobatics and sillyness and it is going to be sooo much fun. I'm staying in Coventry an extra week just so I can do it, I'm also missing a trip to Bournemouth with the Street Dancers for it - that is how much I want to be a part of it. In my vlogs for summer you'll be able to read all about it. I am hoping to learn stilt walking so we shall see how that one goes ;). Or I am going to be running around the town with a heard of other people dressed as sheep, being chased by our Shepperd Dog...and also a few security guards who have a go at us and all we can reply with is BAAAHHH - which annoys them even more. So look out for the pictures and videos :) based on the ones from last year they will be truly hilarious.

I may also be doing some work with the technical side of the Theatre as I have been asked by one of my lecturers to help out with some very big shows during the Summer. This is an amazing opportunity. She was really impressed with how me and a friend coped with teching and thought we had great potential. So, I shall be widening my experience into lighting, whilst getting to see some incredible shows. =D 

I am off to POLSKA for two weeks!! eeekkk. Jestem bardzo podekscytowany i nie mogę się doczekać, aby poznać. I rozszerzyć moje polskie :). I am going to be exploring the jazz clubs and the theatre, Going to the churches and just basically soaking up all the culture. Im am going to eat sooo many precelki its crazy! And go photography mad. We are staying in an apartment in the mountains and I'm going to be able to spend some quality time with my Mum and Step Dad after having been away at Uni all year. Cannot wait to vlog this trip :).

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL !!!! Since I am one of the greatest sisters ever this Christmas I bought myself and my sister tickets to go see Cirque Du Soleil, a circus I have wanted to see for as long as I can remember. I am sooooo excited.Eeeekkkk. Just ahhhhhhhh. 

PARIS. For those of you who don't know-  My first love being the Theatre, it is closely followed by my second PARIS. So I will hopefully be taking a trip there this Summer. Looking at the art district, getting a load of characatuers, and visiting the beloved Eifle Tower. 

I will also be seeing my friends as much as I can, and going to London all the time for last minute Theatre tickets. So if you want to find me, just search the London Theatres for a clumsy auburn haired girl (my hair colour for summer) with some sort of dress on, bright coloured painted nails, and the biggest smile on her face. That would be me. Oh, and maybe holding a map. My sense of direction is shi----.

This summer is going to be one to remember, since last summer I was suffering with clinical depression and spent most of it on anti sickness tablets with a fear of even going outside. (Not that the Olympics wasn't incredible). I was also crapping myself about going to uni. Now, I am single and care free and cannot wait to get out there. AND I turn 19, so major birthday celebrations! I also will be excited about coming back to university and moving into my first ever house with one of my greatest friends Laide. We will be decorating and baking... its going to be so good :). House warming invitations will be going out in October.

Happy Happy Happy.
Time to love life everyone. 
I wish you all a wonderful bank holiday. 

"Love the life you live, Live the life you love." 

No comments:

Post a Comment