Thursday 29 November 2012

A New Beginning

Well hey everyone :) it's been a while. Now I know that I started this blog a very, very, very long time ago and I've barely posted anything. And really it was because most of my blogs were turning out to be rants...and I don't really want you all thinking that the only thing I do is moan, because I am actually quite a happy person - who nowadays smiles a lot :). So, my plan is to now start a blog with a purpose, maybe occasional rants and possibly some advice. My life has changed so much in the past couple of months from when I started this blog and to get you up to speed it will take me forever, so I am just gunna fill you in with the main pointers.
Looking back at my previous blogs, I sorta cringe just a little..even though what i'm saying is true in the rants, I know I have matured a lot. Also, my easter blog where I mention my boyfriend..well...lets just say I am single now. Don't worry, there is no hard feelings, I'm just going to say if you're thinking of going to university and your boyfriend is not - be prepared. It is tough and heart breaking, but none the less, I think we are both happy now, and I really do wish him all the best. I hope to stay I am just not the kind of person who can deal with long distance relationships - and if you really do take full advantage of what university offers you, you will barely have the time, but you will be the happiest you have ever been - believe me :).
So, as I mentioned I have recently started university in Coventry, which means Ive moved out! Ahh. Now, yes, in the run up to university, I was absolutely bricking it. And everybody around me could tell. You will never be so stressed, but looking back, it is seriously the best decision I have ever made. And I would reccomend it to everyone. The first hurdle you will have to jump is fitting your whole wardrobe into a suitcase...whoo that is not an easy task! And packing your whole life up into a few boxes is probably even more difficult. But...the most difficult thing for me was leaving my friends and family. Not only did I have to leave my cheerleading team - my complete family of tigers - but also my college friends, my ex boyfriend and my family. Now, looking back, I was devastated. But you find out who your true friends are and a lot about yourself. My mum - I talk to her everyday without fail, even if it's just a text, just to let her know how my day was. Normally, that also consists of talking to my step dad, which is always a laugh :). My sister I talk to now and then, but I know if I ever needed her she would be here in a shot. So really, it is not the end of the world leaving your home. Now I thought I was going to be incredibly homesick and time was going to go so slowly but really and truely - this term has flown by and its only two weeks now until I travel home for christmas - I am so excited. My course is amazing and I am loving my life at the moment.
Now this blog seems to have gone on for a long time and it was probably a little boring for you, but I just wanted to get back into blogging with a little introduction. In my next blog I will be talking about my course and all the things I'm getting up to, and hopefully it will be up in the next couple of days.
Now _ back at the begginning I said that this blog will have a purpose - and that is to fill all you performing arts lovers out there in on what life in this industry is like for me. I will be giving performance reviews, rehearsal techniques, and pretty much give any advice I can, so stay tuned.
Its good to be back bloggers :).
Bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment