Sunday 8 December 2013

Aspiration

Wow, it has been so long since I blogged, and I really began to miss it. The past couple have months have gone by in a flash, and I thought it was definitely time for a little catch up...

So I have now started my second year of university and it is coming to the end of a pretty amazing term. I am so excited for Christmas as I haven't been home at all this term, and it will be amazing to spend some time with my friends and family back home. It will also be good news to everyone to learn I finally got over a broken heart which had been with me since the middle of my first year. I learnt a lot of hard lessons and they will stay with me for all future relationships and I finally learnt how to be single. I learnt a lot about myself and am now looking forward to a future which I am very confident I will absolutely love.

Theatre is still my absolute number one love, and the reason why over the past couple of months I seemed to dropped off the face of the earth. The show my beloved second years and I just put on was a massive success and our lecturer/director is very proud. I am still continuing to learn so much in my chosen craft, and am so grateful for knowing I'm exactly where I want to be in life.

I have also decided in my future to become a journalist. The theatre industry is one I will always hold close to my heart and I will still pursue my dreams of becoming a successful actor.. however theatre jobs and opportunities are becoming scarce and it will be very hard to get by and survive in low points of my career (Low points should be expected by any realistic aspiring actor. I do have complete faith in myself but faith and realism need to come hand in hand). So I have turned to a second love which really began to show itself in my first year at university - writing. This is an aspiration that I'm not sure how to begin or where it will go, but I am going to love finding out.

This brings me to the point of my blog. The topics I will now be including in this blog are ones that interest me and I hope to bring a new level of professionalism to it. I'm not sure what I will talk about yet, it may be a case of sitting in front of the computer and writing whatever comes to me, but that'll still work for me. I will still be posting beauty blogs and experiences :) just with a few new topics and debates appearing.

Hope you'll still enjoy it, and I am so glad to be back after a long absence. Hopefully this all goes to plan...

Wish me luck ;)

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment