Thursday 12 December 2013

November/December Favourites

Due to it being a little too late for November favourites and a little too early for December Favourites I've decided to pack them all together in a BIG TWO MONTH FAVOURITES :). **everyone cheers**
I have been using all these products for quite a while, they have all worked wonders and I would recommend each of them to anyone.

^^^Everything included in my monthly favourites this month can be seen above^^^

1) My Number One Favourite is: 

Models Own Glitter Nail Varnish in the shade Southern Lights. This makes your nails look so beautiful as it shimmers and glitters so much. I find myself just looking down at my nails watching them sparkle. Its also incredibly Christmassy. I always think you can't go wrong with some glitter nail varnish at Christmas. And its very hard wearing. Being a student and chucking myself about everywhere means I know how hard wearing a nail varnish is, and this does not chip easy!  Beautiful and Brilliant :). 

2) Champneys, Spa Indulgence, Distant Shores Body Butter

Everyone loves when Boots has a 3 for 2 day or double points, and I always take complete advantage of them - meaning I'm meant to be buying Christmas presents but really I buy loads of treats for myself I don't really need. It was one of these bank account busting days that I found myself in the luxury pamper isle and came across this this body butter. And, oh my god, it smells amazing. Think I may have stood in the shop for at least ten minutes just smelling it, before I decided I couldn't walk out without having purchased it...and the foaming shower gel too. Whoops. They are a little more pricey than the products I usually buy, but they are so worth it. If you want your skin to be smooth and smell gorgeous, buy this product. (And if you're like me the bubble bath and shower gel too.)

3) Elnett Satin, 3 Days Straight, Heat Protect Styling Spray

Many people will know that I have been faithful to Aussie products for years, and use bottle after bottle of their heat protector. However, when both Boots and Superdrug were out of stock of Aussie, I picked up Elnett's. It is fairly new on the market and I was a little bit worried about using it...but now I am forever changed. This heat protector is incredible. It leaves your hair feeling so soft, silky and healthy. It deals with all frizz and fly aways, and smells really really good. 

4) Santa's Lip Scrub by Lush 

Winter is really harsh on the lips and there is not one thing I can't stand more than dry lips. First sign of chapped lips and I am out buying lip products. This year was no different, and since it was time for lush to bring out all their Christmas stock I headed straight there and found this. Now not only does it leave your lips really smooth.. I could actually just sit there and eat it, that's how good it tastes! Its like drinking a bottle of Cherry Cola. It is a little bit pricey at £5.50 (if I remember rightly) but I would say this product is definitely worth it. It's limited edition, as it is a Christmas product but it has me tempted to buy a second just so I don't run out. 

5) Boots Essentials Moisturising Lotion 

I use this every day and night on my face and it has literally left my skin incredibly soft. It smells of cucumber and gives you a really fresh faced feeling after taking off your make up at night, or after your shower in the morning. Its for all skin types and it has UV protection which is incredibly handy for summer. Its also incredibly affordable at £1.99 - a real student product. 

6) Simple, Kind to Eyes, Revitalising Roll On 

The life of a theatre can be an incredibly tiring one at times, with rehearsals for my last show running 9am to 11pm. Early mornings and late nights are horrible on the under eyes. This stuff can turn even my most tired eyes into bright awake sparkly ones :). Its really refreshing, also smells of cucumber, and states its even for the most sensitive of skin. 

7) Kerastase, Cristalliste (For dry lengths or ends)

I bought this product quite a long time ago from my hairdressers, since I straighten my hair a lot I'm always looking at products to improve and maintain the health of my hair. I used this for a few months and was disappointed not to see any improvement, but continued to use it as I prefer not to waste money on expensive hair products. Now, however, the improvements are amazing. One of those products that takes a long time to work but when it does it has the wow factor. My hair is left amazingly silky smooth after using this product, and it helps to keep my hair straight. It smells good too. Love it. 

And there you have it, all my favourites for the months of November and December :).
Thankyou for reading! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment